Freitag, 15. Mai 2009

Another weight loss entry :)

Abusing the balance this morning made me get the result "95.5 kg" :). I am really, really happy. Remember my start weight? That*s the point :D.

And my granny* didn*t notice that. But do I care? This time I won*t ... (She often makes strange remarks about my body, and I should be used to it by now.) I remember the last time I did care about that I stopped the entire diet; this time I will continue doing so.

Once again she talked to my mum* about my disease. I ... cannot say how much I hate that. "It is all her father's fault that she turned out to be ill!" and whatnot. =o= First of all, I AM NOT ILL. Even people sharing this fate have told me I am not. Secondly, why should it be my father's fault?! When I was diagnosed with schizophrenic psychosis I hadn*t seen him for quite awhile.

... But should I go around and tell everyone "whose fault" it is? Guess! It is entirely mine ... Solely mine. I said I was like that because I wanted to shelter another person. Who wouldn*t do that?! And in the end, it all turned out to be very real what I went through, and this is probably the worst thing of it all ...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen