Samstag, 17. Januar 2009

Styling Studio XD

Talking about "girly stuff", I am currently playing with a certain "Styling Studio" (You needn*t read this now *grin*) ... Goth, "Granatapfel" is a colour I would really look good with O___O. It would at least be a nice idea to try this one :).

I also tried BLACK contacts XDD. And, of course, turquoise ones~ +___+!! Most people know how much I like this colour ;D. Sometimes I*d really love to get some styling tips, but then again, I feel it*s so, hm, "STRANGE" for me :[ ... I like helping others with their styling, though ... Just nobody let*s me do this *^^* ... But, yeah, why not try a new hair colour? "Granatapfel", and then I will let my hair grow again ... Or maybe not ... I at least want to see myself with a mohawk ONCE in my life ;).

Also, I should maybe get new glasses if I see it this way ... *blah*

But, hooray for hair colours!! ^^ It looks kinda reddish. I have had my hair so far in the following colours *takes a deep breath* :

- Reddish dark purple
- Fire red (which then turned into a tone that reminded me of orange Oô)
- Black (countless times; I cannot see it anymore!)
- Purple (which vanished fast)
- Turquoise
- Turquoise/Pink

... I loved the latter one, but still I*d like to try something else :). Actually, I recently thought about turquoise combined with royal blue :). But some red tone would rock, too. ^o^

Ah well, I will maybe go to some shop selling those colours and buy this "Granatapfel" one :). I just hope it will turn out like on the pictures ... It really, REALLY looked good :] ...

2 Kommentare:

  1. wooo du traust dich contacts reinzumachen? wie cool ist das denn!?O_o du mutiges wesen XD ich hab immer noch ne packung mit blauen hier rumfliegen und trau mich nich sie zu benutzen ;_;

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo Silicea*!! ;D

    Von wegen!! Ich bin auch feige, habe noch nicht mal welche ... :( Ich habe nur mal ausprobiert, wie ich mit schwarzen oder türkisen Kontaktlinsen aussehen würde ^^.

    AntwortenLöschen