Sonntag, 24. Februar 2013

Passions.

Heyho :D.

Today*s entry won*t be about the project, but about something else ... I know of a whole bunch of blogs, all dedicated to single topics, which I *love* reading. :) Okay, I have some blogs on all kinds of subjects, but still sometimes feel overwhelmed by the task to write in these ... It is not that I don*t like them, but I often fear I am so engaged in several different topics of my life that it*d take ~56456498462 blogs to cover all my interests. :P But that*s fine of course, I just feel that exactly *this blog* is all over the place. Is this a bad thing? I am not sure.

I actually really want to be more active. Most of my thoughts are put into posts at other places, but I often feel that I needn*t be so ashamed of them that I hide them wherever I go. The world needs to know my thoughts, the world needs to know what is going on in my mind! :P

At times, I was scared of "da haterz", but then again, who gives a flying *EFF* about them? I had times when people randomly attacked me for what I wrote on my homepages (the old ones, you know), and very often this led to me being insecure about myself, my thoughts, my approaches toward life, just because of a bunch of morons who think that their attitude can change what is going on inside of me ... But it is up to me who will win after all. :P (*thought* "This is leading in a strange direction ..." *slaps thought*)

It*s not like I cannot stand criticism ... But it always depends on what effort the person saying things put into phrasing their statements in general! I think, after all, everybody is free to go in the direction they want creativity-wise, and that it is up to them how they express themselves. Life is about self-expression after all, and creativity can come in various forms!! It is not something that only a few people host within their souls, it is something we all are to a certain extend; namely the extend dictated by boundaries others put upon us.

And with this, having stars in my eyes, I will leave you again. But not for that long ... I hope you will enjoy the randomness of this blog & stay with me for ... ever :). If you want to, that is.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hey Mausi, gerade habe ich über einen Blog den ich gelesen habe herausgefunden dass ich ja hier auch angemeldet bin und siehe da: Einträge von Rina... =) Haha oh my god wir sind aber auch ÜBERALL angemeldet.
    Also ich denke es ist am besten wenn man versucht sich von dem Urteil anderer frei zu machen. Es ist interessant die Meinung anderer zu erfahren, aber deshalb heißt es ja nicht, dass der andere immer Recht hat, oder man unbedingt derselben Meinung sein muss. Wobei ich es schon wichtig finde, wenn man seine eigene Meinung auch mal überdenkt, genau wie das, was man so hört und sieht und sich selbst. Einfach um die Chance zur Weiterentwicklung nicht zu verpassen. Naja aber was schreib ich da, das weißte ja glaub ich eh alles ;) Wollte halt mal was gesagt haben XDD ;b Hab Dich lieb Maus.

    AntwortenLöschen