Montag, 11. März 2013

She*s dangerous.

Hello.

How have you enjoyed the past few days? I myself wrote songs (well, two of them), renovated, and read in two different books. I just wanted to come here and say "Hi", after all.

Somehow while looking over the past entries, I sort of started to miss posting the diet results, to give you one example. I definitely think I need to focus on my eating habits again because, although I have been mostly doing a weight-loss diet, I somehow lost track & ate a lot of stuff I was not exactly planning to eat. Not to mention I sometimes really think I am suffering from an ED again, but that*s a totally different story after all ...

I wish I could write more about this (maybe it would help some passers-by after all), but I also don*t want to trigger anybody nor make anybody feel bad about themselves just because of some stupid thing I wrote.

Let*s hope it will go back to normal again. I really hate the pressure I put onto myself, not to mention the fact I tend to rephrase in my mind everything food-related somebody else tells me, in a not-so-nice way.

~R.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hm Du weißt ja dass dieses Thema mich auch immer mal wieder beschäftigt. Ich glaube wir dürfen uns davon nur nicht beherrschen lassen, es raubt einem so schnell die Lebensqualität, zumindest wenn es außer Kontrolle gerät. Und ich hoffe dass es das nie wieder wird,bei keinem von uns. Hdl.

    AntwortenLöschen