Mittwoch, 7. Januar 2009

About me (& this blog :D).

Hello again.

Now that I am back on this page to update the blog itself, everyone should be going "YAY~" ^o~ ... So here we go :

SELF

Most people call me Rina, which I am very fine with. I am 24 years old now; my birthday is in May. I am a student most of my time, and by student I mean "student at an evening school". I will pass my final exams in 2010 if everything goes well :). I try to keep as open-minded as possible, and I am usually a person who loves people (even though I am kind of shy ^o^ ...). I also love animals a lot; I "have got" two cats actually. I don*t think one can really "have" an animal, since they are free creatures ... I love music a lot as you might have guessed :D. I love working on songs, and I am currently working on two different projects ^___^. I also like drawing, painting, writing, designing clothes, web design, and so on a lot. I wish I had more time to read actually ...

Blog

I would like to write about different aspects of my life, such as music (both the music I listen to as well as the music I compose myself), some reviews concerning music, movies, anime, music videos, books, whatever, and probably about paranormal things as well. Oh! And my dreams :D. What would I be without them?! ^^ And my daily life is another topic I would like to share ... I will make a list of the books I read and so on.

BTW, if you have any questions, you can always ask me ... *wink wink*

Okay, and now ... I am hungry ;^^;. So see you later!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen