Freitag, 23. Januar 2009

Band dream Oô

I dreamed last night (once again) that I was in a band. We had only one song written, even though I asked the other members to write some music, too (the song was my own composition). I also wanted to cover "Enjoy The Silence". I was the singer this time, and I think I played the guitar as well. We practiced the song, but I don*t remember much about the rehearsals; then was a talent show or something which I don*t remember playing at, either. Anyways, I think we then had a pause, because I was watching TV (I don*t know whether I was watching with the others or alone), and the TV show host talked about the talent show, and wanted his audience to sort of tell him which band they thought best of ... Our song name was "Revolution", and we were the second band on stage that evening (out of five or so?). Anyways, the audience had to clap. I thought they would seriously freak out because of the band that was first, but they clapped moderately. As they then heard the song name "Revolution", they clapped louder, and longer. Maybe some of them even stood up? It was funny because the TV host had to mention the band*s names, not the song names. Anyhow, I was sort of confused because I didn*t know whether we were really meant by this. The third band had great applause, too, but still a little less than us. (BTW, as they heard the "Re" of "Revolution", they already started clapping Oô ...) As for the next two, I guess they weren*t that good, at least if the audience had to choose this. Mh. I was pretty amazed, too ...

My relationship to the rest of the band was somewhat ... strange, though. There was some young woman who I often argued with ... :( And the rest was just guys I don*t remember :P.

(But, goth, I*d so love to be in a real band ... With band members I*d get along with ... *sigh*)


** Current Music : * Red Hot Chili Peppers *-* Otherside * **

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen