Donnerstag, 8. Januar 2009

Come to me ...

Sternchen* is currently sitting on the bed right next to this pc :). Aaand I finally managed to find out how to add features to this blog, so that I can pimp it ;^^;. This is really important for me, hehe.

Besides this, school*s~ out~ for~ Thursday!! ^o^ I feel happy so far, only one more day to go ... I am scared of P. E. tomorrow; not because of the sports we have to do, but because of the fact we need to get out of there into the cold, cold winter night -___-. But there*s nothing we could do about it.

(And sometimes I must admit that certain songs just don*t fit to certain videos °-o-° ... But that*s maybe just my point of view.)

I must read more of "Effi Briest", and slowly, the book starts to get interesting ... ^^ So maybe I am lucky and it won*t bore the hell out of me. And fortunately only descriptions of people, meaning I don*t have to imagine much :D.

Also I wish I showed more talent for music. I sometimes get the feeling that some people have an easy understanding for this, and even though I have certain aspects both of my personality as well as in my natal chart, for example, that point towards creativity and so on, I often am not satisfied with what I am doing. Probably because of certain other aspects of my personality ... AHEM. But pull yourself together, Rina. Or something. XD

I drew something today again ... It is cute, but I don*t know whether I should show you :\ ... I will maybe get Meian* to scan that picture we drew yesterday, but as for the one I drew today ... It is supposed to be my lucky picture ^__^.

"Life goes on ... And on ... And on ..." If it weren*t this late now I would definitely practice playing the guitar ... But as it is late, and the neighbours would get furious, ... I will ... play the guitar now!! XDD Nah, unfortunately I am just kidding. *sigh*

*switches on "Innermost ..."*

I guess I am in love with this song. And I wish I could figure out the guitar notes. Even though I guess this wouldn*t be THAT hard work if I practiced more. Hey, at least I was able to play that stupid Lindenstraße theme last time. But I somehow managed to not write it down and now I am not sure whether I can play it anymore :D.

So, as the Germans would say now : "Gehabt euch wohl!", which isn*t used widely anymore, but I somehow like this way to say "bye" ^^. Sleep well, and sleep tight. Aaand have nice dreams!! And be a good boy / girl! ^____^

Nighty night!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen