Samstag, 17. Januar 2009

Yayness~!! :D

I finally sent the letter/package to a certain person, whom I promised two of my cds. It was because I found her ad on WishUponAHero :). Now I just have to wait for her to receive it ^^.

Today, we bought some magazines about good food and sports. I cannot wait to start, and I will most likely do some sports today anyways ^o~ ... What made me cheer was a report about eight of the hottest sauces in the world. The hottest, according to the magazine, was "Da' Bomb Final Answer" - quite interesting. My mum* said she knew one of the sauces they talked about, but it was only on the 4th or 5th place *grin*. I don*t see much sense in eating stuff with hot sauces, even though sometimes it*s fun :D. But one of those? Mmh. Maybe not XD.

I wanted to say that I will start losing weight tomorrow. (Yeah, REALLY!) We bought some fruits, as well as tomatoes. And tomorrow we*ll eat some soup (potato soup, I think?). I will start drinking more tea again, and I cannot wait for the sport to start ;D! Even though I hated sports when I was younger than today, I love doing them. Especially when I want to get out of boredom and such. Maybe it is also because I stopped smoking and so on, which led to at least a healthier life in this way. However, my food has to be a lot more healthy, and I am glad I will be able to start losing weight again and so on. Also, when you eat e. g. fresh fruits or vegetables, you immediately feel the power which is inside of them :). [HUBBA HUBBA ZOOT ZOOT!! XDD~ (Sorry, I just had to write that now ...)]

As for next week, I hope I will be able to stick to the plan ...

Mh ... Ah yes, for the Germans out there : Check out Winfried Noé*s homepage (noeastro.de). Even though the horoscopes aren*t calculated for radix horoscopes it is a good site ... I like my horoscope interpretations based on my sun sign, really :). Fun fact : My horoscope for today read that I will enjoy today, and that I shouldn*t waste my day with unnecessary house work. After the shopping today (I just came back from grocery shopping when I read this XD) I should relax, spend time with my family, or I should do something for personal interests that usually get a bit overlooked. But also, it read that I could do sports :D. I really was cheerful when I read this.

I will do some girly stuff now ... Who would*ve thought this of me XDD?!

1 Kommentar: