Freitag, 16. Januar 2009

Doc :) ... & some thoughts about aggressive people.

I don*t want to tell many details about me going to the doctor, but I can say it wasn*t as bad as I expected. At least it*s "just" an infection which can be healed easily. I am taking medication for that from today on :). In two weeks, I have got another appointment, and they took a blood sample ... Now my arm hurts but the rest is okay. It maybe was an awkward situation, but no comment on that. The doctor is very nice, too ^^.

Mmh. What really made me angry today was some guys on the bus this evening when we went home. They were a "little bit" drunk, and yelled some things I didn*t understand, and started meowing for whatever reason and whatnot. They were so annoying. Anyways, they were in the back of the bus, so I didn*t care ... HOWEVER, they must have attacked two people in the back of the bus. After the guys got out, there were two man, a smaller one and a taller one, who got out of the bus at the next bus stop. I think they were talking in sign language ... But I could be wrong.

Just one thing : I hate it when youths (as in this case, but I am not only talking about youths!) who obviously drank alcohol and who hang around with their friends to be "stronger" than others, start attacking other people ... AND ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE HANDICAPPED!! And even if they weren*t, it*s still something one mustn*t do. Is it too much to expect other people to be amicable, as well as intelligent?! Sorry, but this kind of the behaviour the guys showed (the ones who were drunk and who yelled and so on) doesn*t show ANY of these things.

You aren*t alone on this planet - LUCKILY! Be happy that it is this way, because otherwise you wouldn*t even dare to be as destructive as you were this evening ... I have nothing against alcohol, as long as people can HANDLE it. And I have nothing against being with your friends as long as people know that this is not a reason to attack random people around them. What is the point of all this behaviour anyways?!

"Ah, I am from a ghetto!" or "Ah, I am the ghetto king/queen/sandwich of doom/whatever!" ... If people didn*t behave this way, they would certainly come out of this surrounding. And if people didn*t behave like this in the first place, these places would certainly be no "ghettos", maybe only areas where people live that haven*t been as lucky as others.

I am certainly not an angel, but at least I have more ability of thinking about others as well as myself than those guys. And I just hate this kind of behaviour, and aggressiveness in general.

I hope that the two men didn*t get hurt in any bad way, though. If they talked in sign language, maybe they didn*t hear them. *sigh*

1 Kommentar:

  1. ...vielleicht ham sie sie nicht gehört...
    *lach* Genau!
    Gut dass es nit so schlimm ist...wobei Antibiotika sin ja auch nit gerade gut.

    AntwortenLöschen