Dienstag, 20. Januar 2009

Teh befamous WLL (Weight-Loss-List XD)

Teh list of doom :



Don*t you dare looking shocked at all! I don*t care what you think about me. At least I am willing to change something in my life, and I know it will be a good change, and that I can do it!!

Wenn I reach ... I want to ...

Before : I want to change my hair colour to show myself I am ready for a change, and that I can look good the way I am. I started eating more fruits, and I want to change my habit of drinking too little water/tea. I actually love tea and water, but I feel sick whenever I drink more than one liter Oô. However, I want to change this; I want to drink more step by step.

When I reach 90 kilos I want to buy a pair of trousers that actually fits. AHEM. I have got one pair of trousers that used to be wayyy too wide, but I didn*t wear it recently. However, I want to have a pair of trousers that is maybe a little tighter.

When I reach 85 kilos I guess I already want to celebrate :D. Since I hope the weather will be nicer, I don*t want to do JUST indoor sports anymore. I want to start taking walks again ... It would be great to be outside more. Plus, it is healthy. And so much fun.

When I reach 80 kilos I*d like to buy some more sports tools. If I cannot wait for this goal and buy that stuff beforehand, I will change this goal to ... Mmh ... Maybe sewing something for my mother* ^^. I*d love to learn how to sew ...

When I reach 75 kilos I think I had enough time to save money for this, so I want to buy a book on learning a language of my choice (most likely Japanese). I want to start learning this language properly, and I think my enthusiasm when I reached this weight will do its best to make me enthusiastic about learning as well.

When I reach 70 kilos I want to sew something for myself, too :). Or buy a nice piece of clothing ... But sewing would be the greatest. Maybe I should look for something to repair our sewing machine with beforehand, or search for one on the world wide web. I want to choose a piece of clothing that I would have liked to have actually ...

When I reach 65 kilos I want to get a new piercing, or maybe the tattoo I have been dreaming of so much ... I guess I will not be able to wait for the piercing much longer, but as for the tattoo -- mmh!! It would be great to reach this weight and show to myself that one can do anything if he/she is disciplined enough ;D.

When I reach 60 kilos I want to start doing some training to get a better condition. Sure, I want to do sports beforehand - and I definitely will, but my biggest goal in sports is starting to do martial arts. Yes I have got an idea of which sport it should be but if that*s not possible I have got some alternatives, too :).

When I reach 55 kilos ... I am actually pretty much where I want to be (Actually I said 53 kilos, but 55 would be okay, too :D). I want to enjoy life by this time, go swimming a lot, sew my own clothes, try new things, be self-confident and whatnot. I think by this time I will realize how great it was having achieved what I wanted. I don*t want to lose much more weight (~ 2 kilos but not more!). I want to be happy with who and what I am. I guess this is the greatest present I could make for myself, so ... Yesh. That*s that.



... I know it won*t go fast, and that is the best ... But I am not alone, and I am willing to change something (like I said before).

And now I will go to sleep. Tomorrow is the first weigh-myself-day ^^.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen