Freitag, 30. Januar 2009

Ich bin wieder da! ("Es ist nie zu spät, um alt zu sein!!")

OMG! I love going to the local book shop ... I love the esoteric division, and the music division, and ... Everything I saw was so great, and I want to buy all the books XDD.

We also got our school reports yesterday. I achieved 15 points in English, 13 points in Math, Geography, and German, 10 points in Sociology, and 9 points in P. E. :D. I am happy about the school report, even though I could have been a lot better in Sociology and P. E. ... But whatever :D. I am looking forward to the passing my final exams, but this will be next year :).

I am now at Facebook ... Okay, I have been there before, too, but I forgot about my account XDD. But now I remembered it. ("Ich war weg und bin jetzt wieder da!" ;D)

Okay, now on to the 4th semester, which will be over this summer! I am looking forward to it, even though it will be full of stress ...

Mh. I still wonder what I will do after school is over. Therefore, it is kind of good that I have to pass three more semesters until this moment. I want to concentrate on only one thing ... Even though I have a certain music college-type of school I am considering attending. But I don*t know how to get there ... Except for one thing : WORKING REALLY HARD. And that*s what I want to do ... I have more than only one option; this is my problem :(.

Okay, I wanted to show I am still here, and that I didn*t forget about this place ... Ahem.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ist 15 die Höchstpunktzahl?*nix-weiß*^^
    oh da guck ich gleich mal bei fb...oder hatt ich dich da schon angefragt?...mmm...*gucken-geht*

    AntwortenLöschen