Freitag, 9. Januar 2009

Astrology :)

I have started studying astrology about 11 to 12 years ago. Actually it resulted in me getting more self-confidence, but also in me reflecting about what I am like, and what is true about the words I read in the natal chart interpretations that I made for myself. And this really is a good thing, since you hardly ever realize how great or stupid the things might be that you are doing.

I love working with astrology, even though I have been a little absent from practicing it recently. However, there are certain things I*d like to learn more about, such as TRAVELING, or MORE SYNASTRY, or TRANSIT HOROSCOPES ... And, of course, more about the single planets and especially asteroids :). Oh, and hypothetical (?) planets ^^.

So here are some placements of planets in my birthchart :D :

- Asc. in Virgo; MC in Gemini
- Sun in Taurus in 9th house
- Moon in Taurus in 9th house
- Mercury in Aries in 8th house
- Venus in Taurus in 8th house
- Mars in Scorpio in 3rd house
- Jupiter in Capricorn in 4th house
- Saturn in Scorpio in 3rd house
- Uranus in Sagittarius in 4th house
- Neptune in Capricorn in 4th house
- Pluto in Scorpio in 2nd house
- North Node in Gemini in 9th house
- Chiron in Gemini in 9th house
- Lilith in Pisces in 7th house
- Pars Fortunae (?) in Libra in 1st house
- Vertex in Aquarius in 6th house
- Ceres in Aries in 8th house
- Pallas in Pisces in 6th house
- Juno in Gemini in 10th house
- Vesta in Cancer in 10th house
- Pholus in Aries in 8th house

I guess I will write more about this later :). Need to get dressed now and everything *nods*.

"Gehabt euch wohl!!" :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen