Montag, 12. Januar 2009

Wirst du mir vergeben, wenn ich dich anrege?

Good evening!

I am back from my first day at school this week. We got back our geography tests, and guess what my result was ... I couldn*t believe it myself *cause it was *rataplan* 13 points (A-). That*s 13 more than I expected *grin*. Okay, I didn*t think I*d get 0 points, but I also didn*t expect 13, so ... Mmmh.

I wonder, however, what subject I should choose as my 3rd subject (since I am doing English, German, and math in my final exams) ... Sociology? Geography? I don*t know. ;_-_; I wonder what I will get in P. E., too. I guess it won*t be that good. :( But I hope it will be better than 5 points (D). Or at least better than 4 ... As for the other subjects ... No problem so far.

However, I feel sorry for everybody who didn*t get grades that were as good as mine, which now sounds a bit arrogant, but actually, I wish I wouldn*t be THAT good. (I still sound arrogant ... Ah well. Cannot change this :P.) I know that I should continue working hard for my test, and maybe this time, I should start learning earlier ... Not on the last day, that is.

Or else, I wish everybody was this good. Everybody deserves a chance in my holy opinion, and since I know what some of those people want to do after they leave school, I of course hope they will reach their aims and such. REALLY.

Besides that, I have got an appointment tomorrow. With one of my doctors :). I need to write some e*mails, too. I just don*t feel at all like wanting to read those that need to be answered right now. Hm.

As for the interpretations ... I have been doing some research work on a certain Arabic Part, haha. Won*t tell you which one, since it is kind of embarrassing XD. I am just nosy and enthusiastic about Arabic Parts. :D As for some parts, I don*t even want to know them, but as for the rest ... It*s kind of interesting.

~ Rina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen