Sonntag, 18. Januar 2009

To-do-list for the upcoming week :)

* Buy hair dye (I finally found some product to dye my hair with ^^)
* Practice the guitar
* Read at least until chapter 19 of "Effi Briest" (I am currently reading the sixth or seventh chapter ... Dunno .___.! -- But luckily the chapters aren*t that long!)
* Try to find some books on music therapy on a certain homepage
* Write down what happened in the 15th chapter of "Effi Briest", and judge the niceness of the characters throughout the first 19 chapters .___.
* Write some more interpretations (astrology-wise)
* Weigh myself (I don*t feel like I lost weight today :( ...)
* Sing!
* Continue taking the medication I got from the doctor
* Continue watching the second season of Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon :D
(...)

I guess that*s that for now.

Maybe I am just bored ... "^^" Guess that this was the reason for this post ... Guess I will either continue reading "Effi Briest" now, orrr I will continue watching Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon XD ... Mmh. Do you really need to know my decision? ^_^ (I guess I will do both in a certain way :D!)


** Current Music : * Siouxsie And The Banshees *-* Spellbound * **

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen