Donnerstag, 15. Januar 2009

Midwinternight*s dreams ...

I don*t know how those sequences were connected to each other, so my report might not cover the entire dream ... ANYWAYS :

In this dream I was in Japan. I think we saw a poster and some show on TV - both featuring Közi. As in, he was on the poster (it was a Közi poster ONLY), and he was on the TV show, too. We were invited by the owner of the poster I think, and one former friend of mine was there, too. She told the hosts that the meal wasn*t delicious and whatnot; I felt so ashamed (and I even thought there was no reason to say this, since the meal WAS good!). My mum* and Meian* were there as well, I think.
Then there was a sequence in which I talked to my mum* about Közi. She said he has got beautiful eyes (which he does!).
Then I don*t remember anything about it, but a friend of mine posted a comment on an LJ entry or something that I wrote, including pictures and some text, but it didn*t feature Közi at all. I was somewhat disappointed. Mh.
I also remember there were some guys about 12 or 13 years old, that attacked Meian*, and I ran up to them, fought them and yelled at them.
The next thing I remember is that we had a P. E. lesson with our former German/history teacher at this school. We had to do a hurdle race, and I was wearing a long skirt and had no clothes to change. However, I took out a DVD (or VHS) and watched it on TV ... It was the TV show I told you about earlier. Some of my classmates (I don*t remember who in particular) watched the show with Meian* and me. Our teacher was behind us all the time, and later I thought : "Ahh, you watched enough! Now go get the hurdles!!" So I went to fetch them. However, it weren*t normal hurdles; they were boxes. I guess one of my classmates whom I don*t remember as well was really angry with me, since she took three or four boxes at once, and left only one for me to carry.

And that was that. Oô

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen