Montag, 19. Januar 2009

... ?! Oô

I just woke up and I am trying to recall my dreams.

The first one I had was about a short class trip with the class I was in as a teenager. We were inside a train, and I was looking for an ideal place. I could see my reflection in the windows so I guess the train drove through a tunnel. I thought that I should get a place where I could see the train stations perfectly, so I seated myself opposite a window.

After awhile, the train left the tunnel, and I saw a group of women standing outside infront of the next tunnel, including my mum*. She made gestures saying "Get out of the train!" Then all my class mates and I had to leave the train. They were somewhat disappointed.

Now on to another dream :

I was with J* (a friend of mine), and we wanted to write down Közi*s lyrics. She wanted to ask her teacher (or was it our teacher in this dream?!) whether she got the lyrics right, and sent an e*mail to her and me mentioning all the quotes she got. One song was about fruits Oô. It sounded like "Crimson Star" a bit, but it went like :

"Sweet fruit, shiny fruit, smelly fruit, ..." and so on. XDD I don*t remember the other ones.

Ah yes, one was about cheating. I think it must have been "Crimson Star", too, because of the way it went.

I don*t remember the rest. Mh ...

Anyways, have a good day everybody!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen