Sonntag, 18. Januar 2009

At first it was a dream but now it*s a nightmare.

I just got up. As some of you may guess from the tag, I didn*t have such a nice night full of sleep and whatnot. I had to think about various things beforehand, and I couldn*t control myself (How fitting : I am listening to "She*s Lost Control" by Joy Division right now ...). When I finally was able to sleep, I finally felt a certain feeling I know from various nights in the past.

However, I kept calm and decided to wake myself up. It was the same as always, concerning being moved around, and my hands/arms moving quickly infront of my eyes. When I woke up, I finally felt the source. The rest isn*t there to be told, but just leave it to : "It stopped after awhile."

Besides this, I dreamed that Meian* talked to me in Japanese, and I didn*t get all the words, so I was pretty annoyed. I then talked back to her in French. Yeah. (And once again, fitting, since "Libertine" by Mylène Farmer started being played in the moment I wrote the word "FRENCH" XDD.) I don*t remember the rest ...

I want to know some things now. (In the sense of "astrology" ^^ ...) Maybe I will write something about it. By this I mean, aspects to the single house cusps :D.

Also, today starts the losing-weight mission. ^o^ We want to eat potato soup today :). Maybe I will also let FitForFun calculate a sports plan for me :D. The web site is great, and so is the magazine *thumbs up*! ^.^

And that was that for now.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen