Montag, 19. Januar 2009

The love ... and the laziness .___.

I still haven*t continued reading "Effi Briest". Shame on me!! *hides* *seeks* *közis* XDD

Which now leads me to the next topic : THE LOVE :D. I am currently listening to Közi*s music again ... It has been awhile since I listened to it last time - officially, at least. I cannot say how much I love his music ... And I have got to say : Minako has got a nice voice (currently listening to "Kaikou"). If only I know what they were singing/saying in this song ... Mmmf!! Okay, I understand "Izayoi no tsuki" when Közi starts speaking. But that is that.

Ah yeah. We got our English marks today :] ... *dances around* I will probably tell you when I finally hold the school report in my hands. But I can say : I am very, very happy about my mark!! ^.^ My teacher asked me some questions after she told me about it, whether I want to work in a field which enables me to speak English more or something. I told her I want to go abroad. No lie :). Same goes for the field I*d love to work in; I said I want to do something with music, didn*t want to mention the music therapy stuff now, but ... Oh well. She seemed a bit surprised, asking me whether I play an instrument. Which I can say I do. ^^

Mmh ... What else? I learned something important today, even though nobody told me or so. It was a special on TV about a clairvoyant woman and the fact she helped a young woman and her brother to search for their father, who maybe died because of the tsunami several years ago. (Was it in Sri Lanka? I don*t know, really, for the reason I was very ill during this time, or at least hospitalized ...) It was really awful; she tried to keep her face, but nobody knows whether she was just following an illusion or whatever. She even tried to "talk" to the father. By "talk", I guess you know what I mean. I can imagine her situation, but also that of the siblings ... And there are people saying that one shouldn*t say anything about death e. g. when doing tarot readings. Maybe it is the same with helping people out of a situation ... Or at least, it always seems to me that, whenever a psychic person (I don*t even doubt they have certain gifts!) gets money for using their senses, it turns out to be a complete disaster.

Anyways, I don*t want to take money for doing e. g. tarot readings, or for whatever else I might do for others in my future. Which is a reason why I couldn*t work in this field ... I would fear losing my abilities because of the constant use of them and whatnot. I don*t want to end up this way. And as for death questions -- not for me. I remember I once wanted to know how a certain person, a former friend of mine, was, and even though I didn*t know how certain things worked those days, I did what my heart told me ... And felt nothing but a "hole". It was really a hollow feeling, something was missing. Later I was told she died. It was really a strange situation.

What is also strange is that, whenever I think back of this event, I see a part of our old house infront of me, but it has nothing to do with that. I just always connect this event with this part of our old house, that I didn*t even live in anymore those days.

When it comes to things like that, it is such a fragile topic ... And I hope nobody blames anyone for the fact they didn*t find the father in the end. I loved the end of the episode, though : they put a picture of him into some kind of bowl, and they said that they hope just the best for the father, no matter where he is right now.

And now I am freezing. Need to get up early tomorrow. ~__~

Much love!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen