Mittwoch, 21. Januar 2009

So much to tell, so little time ...

I just participated in a test that should show you what your ideal job will be and whatnot. It was sort of depressing, because the result was something I didn*t like ... Some jobs connected to sports, for example. Or teeth Oô. I surely wouldn*t like to do this ...

Fact is, music therapist is a good job, but right now, I feel like I lack the enthusiasm about it. I, however, started composing a new song today. It features power chords ONLY so far, so I guess it is not that good, but on the other hand, I just hope I will be able to concentrate on something I like doing. Such as "making music". The song itself is called "Freedom", like so many other songs written before, and since I played the chords like a billion times today I feel I have heard it somewhere before. And I hate this feeling because you never know whether you really stole it from somebody else ... Gahgahgah. I will play it to my family this weekend; I hope I will be finished with the chords and so on by then. Most of the music is written already, with funny numbers that represent the single chords.

I feel a little bit sad about this result, really. But who am I to think a machine, a computer knows what is best for me? It just tried to help, and I am thankful for this ... But then again, I hope I will get a job that is connected with the thing I love most ... MUSIC.

And I need to go grocery shopping tomorrow in the early morning hours. DO NOT WANT!! ó___ò

(I guess I will write a lot more tomorrow, but that is that for now. Feel relieved. Happy. Insecure about what is to come :P ...)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen