Samstag, 10. Januar 2009

... And I mean it!

This time I won*t stop writing the entry :). I send out greetings to everybody who stumbled over this place. ^^

I am happy, for I found the option to draw all aspect lines between two horoscopes with many different planets (as in, synastry). Now the asteroids made me sort of nosy for what it means when e. g. Ceres trines Ceres in another horoscope. Guess I will have to figure this out on my own, which isn*t that bad actually or something. I love astrology :D.

What sort of made me feel strange recently is that one couple I know/used to know sort of matched perfectly well with each other. There were hardly any aspects like oppositions or squares, and I guess many astrologers would say : "Ha! They are like made for each other!!" Well, dear, you are entirely wrong. I don*t want to say too much about it, but, believe me, they weren*t ... One of them was very brutal towards the other, and beat them up and whatnot. Because of this I have been asking myself whether a connection can be "too good", so that the "bad aspects" weigh too much in the end?? And I guess I really have to change my point of view towards those "bad aspects", as they can also mean challenges ... And maybe also what keeps couples together.

Fun fact : I read an interpretation of a partner horoscope for my ex-bf and myself, and it was pretty accurate. O__O Strange, isn*t it??

It is great to teach something like this to yourself, though. I hope I will find more info about the asteroids soon, though ;D. (And I finally found out why that aspect-interpretation didn*t include "Ceres trine Ceres"-aspects ... It was for individual horoscopes. As in, not partner ones ... And it took me about 24 hours to realize this!! Oô (So much for the quick-wittedness :P!))

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen