Freitag, 16. Januar 2009

How long, how long will I slide?

Did I ever mention I love the video for "Otherside" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers? :) Ah well. I do :D.

I don*t feel good right now. Reason is I have to go to the doctor today :( ... DO NOT WANT!

I had a dream I don*t remember much of. And I don*t want to remember it either. So I won*t write it down, haha (Why am I writing *THIS* down then?) ...

Once again, it needs to be said that I miss certain people -____-.

Maybe I will do some interpretations again today. But ... Okay. Let*s go~ .___.!

1 Kommentar:

  1. ooooh mausi =))) *freuhüpf* ein feines neues Journal =)))
    Aber wiewowas hastu denn wegen Doc?
    Armes Ding *knuddel*
    Ich schick Dir ganz viel positive vibrations *sending-data* XD
    Hab Dich dolle lieb!!! Jawohl!

    AntwortenLöschen