Dienstag, 13. Januar 2009

Nicht um zu schockieren ...

I am kind of happy. My Part of Fascination (Aquarius in the 5th house) trines the sun of a person I am seriously fascinated by :D, and my Part of Individuality is in Aquarius in the 5th house, too. Even squares seem to play an important role; I remember my fascination for people born at the beginning of the sign Scorpio, for example. Or Taurus ... Or Leo (okay, opposition, but still ...). However, there hasn*t been any fascination for somebody else that grew as important as the current one ... Also, since it is in the 5th house, I guess it means that I am fascinated by artists, and by individualists, since it is in Aquarius. Just a guess :D. At least I can say most people that seriously fascinate me are artists, and very unique people.

The Part of Individuality ... Maybe the point that describes something like self-expression or so. Or what makes me unique?! Or ... maybe something like the "true self"?? Oô ANYWAYS, I can say so much : I have no planet in the 5th house, BUT I am a person who appreciates being creative, and who likes to make things - write songs, draw, paint, design clothes, write poems, ... I see art as some kind of expression of what is going on inside of me, but maybe also as a response to what happens "outside". As the 5th house deals with creativity, maybe this is the thing that makes me unique. I pay attention to whether a piece of art reminds of another one, because I don*t want to steal from other people ... Also, I am much of a person who doesn*t like people who are not being themselves. Or let*s put it positively : I like people who are being themselves :). (Aquarius?)

I would like to do some calculations for other people if I may ... Most likely those two parts, since I can compare the meanings to the ones I tried to describe above. AHEM. But only if you want to ... ;D

Just some short notes ...

- Part of Fascination : Maybe has some important role in synastry. However, it might also symbolize what fascinates someone in general ... (Everything creative & Originality in my case.)

- Part of Individuality : Not quite sure as to what it means ... =o= However, it might symbolize one*s individuality, one*s uniqueness. Maybe the question is : What makes you unique?

I am gone now. Need to get dressed for the appointment today ...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen