Mittwoch, 7. Januar 2009

Gekommen, um zu zeichnen.

Ohha! Today was the first day at school again. Meaning the christmas holidays are definitely over now ... In German lesson we got strange looks from our teacher because all of us had to admit they didn*t read much of "Effi Briest" during the holidays. Shame on us! Anyways, I am planning to read a lot of this book tomorrow, but I also have to finish "Death Of A Salesman". Okay, as for the latter, there are only 12 pages left or so ... That*s nothing ^^.

I currently really miss my friends from LJ over here. I wouldn*t even mind if they commented anonymously or something (but please~ write who you are!! I hate guessing games!!). But I cannot force anyone to. And I still DO have an LJ; it*s just ... I don*t see much of a future over there. Not because of the people I know there! They are all lovely really!! But because of the entire gossip about it and whatnot. It*s just really annoying.

Ah well, I will stay at LJ for quite some time. It*s just that I don*t feel like posting there much anymore. Might be that the move is the main reason for that; I don*t know.

Also, it is good to no longer hide anymore. And I hope that others will enjoy reading this :D. (Not like I am much of an entertainer, though, so don*t expect me to move (holy) mountains!!)

Now looking at the subject line reminds me of what I wanted to write in here : Meian* and I drew today ... I drew a duck (a cold one!!) as well as Uri Geller (a levitating one!!). Her part was a raven and somebody else whom we called Dieter (okay, actually it was supposed to represent somebody else, but I couldn*t remember his name in that very moment). In Chibi-version :D. I already love it so much~! (But I don*t know yet whether I should show you :P.)

Okay, I have got to leave now ... See you later!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen