Freitag, 9. Januar 2009

Ichi, ni, san, shi ...

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen!

I forgot to tell you the result of my last math test. It was 13 points (A-). I don*t know how many points I already collected for my final exams, though. And since we had P. E. today, I hope I will get a good grade in P. E., too, even though I am not THAT good, but I have never missed a P. E. lesson. Goth, I am exhausted right now ... REALLY.

I need to send a small package tomorrow. And I am totally tired ...

What do you guys think of the song "Chou Super Happy" (SP?) by Psycho le Cému and this other guy / band / whatever (Yeah, I know much about him/them ...)? I absolutely love it. It always cheers me up :D. And isn*t it great that I can count a little in Japanese?! Ichi, ni, san, shi, go, roku, shichi, hachi, kyuu, juu ... Or something like this. Please correct me if I am totally wrong .___. ...

Chou~ happy, super happy!! (And I always understand "Sie kennen Aya; sie kennen dich!" at some point XDD ...)

*is tired* I will go to bed in a few minutes. There are just some things that need to be done beforehand ~__~ ...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen